whoa… have you read interstate i20 from atlanta to abilene>
Great Morning Great Day
Well well well… Its friday!!!
Its yo last time thumpin me in my heart…! Figure out whotf u r
And Also, its nothing wrong with showcasing and being able to effectively communicate why you’re spectacular, like you are 🙂
its been real peace…
Homecoming throwback –>
i just have to post something positive
1. Knowledge and development of your physical powers in the quest for good health and bodily perfection.
2. Recognition and development of your intellectual potential.
3. Appreciation for and the maintenance of the highest moral standards.
4. Achievement of and the personification within you of lofty spiritual ideals.
5. Cultivation and maintenance of your emotional poise under all conditions.
1. Physical and mental qualities of an attractive nature.
2. Demonstrated loyalty and dependability to those persons and institutions deserving of it.
3. A truthfulness and honesty which instills a sense of trust in others.
4. A cheerfulness at all times and under all circumstances, even in the face of great trial.
5. A mutual interest in the Art of Music, in its performance, and in the aesthetic qualities it can project to others.
6. Generosity of mind, heart, and hand.
7. Tolerance, tempered with kindness and a consideration for the needs of others.
8. Fortitude and courage to see an ideal, to seize upon it, and follow it wherever it may lead you in …..
So, Its homecoming week… 20years later lol this photo ideal for the moment.
that nythc… hash tag.. does nothing but make me have to take pee tests.. lol
BUT seriously… this has been a serious week. I hope everybody(errorboby) else has fun.
You never really know what a person id growing/going through when they do not express it daily.
This auditory drama has been brought to you by … you spending your money.. and hugging your mom.
Someone created their own Aurora Borealis here… Its Pretty
I remember flying through iceland in the midst of one.
Hopeful for today, Made me remember alot of real life mutant stuff, yesterday.
Writer’s took the poetic and musical point of view with that character….
Love Jones comes to mind…
I Am Looking At Music – Nina’s Poem
It is the color of light
The shape of sound high in the evergreens
It lies suspended in hills
A blue line in a red sky
I am looking at sound
I’m hearing the brightness of high bluffs and almond trees
I’m tasting the wilderness of lakes, rivers and streams
Caught in an angle of song
I’m remembering water that glows in the dawn
The motion tumbled in earth
Life hidden in mounds
I am dancing a bright beam of light
Great Day and Great Being.
Jus gonna end today on gratefulness…
Im need a proofreader/editor to make sure grammatical errors are limited ….
As I embark on today with hopefulness, Im staying grateful. I always wonder what the current environment would be like if I really treated this blog like a journal. Knowing how private I am I wouldnt find that Ideal. I miss my other travel blog, i really like that one too. A lot of items and belongings I had in the past arent currently in my possession. I believe that has changed alot and has taken alot of energy and time to bounce back from. If i keep focused grateful, encouraged, and diligent its possible to get and achieve the goals that keep inspired daily.
And when finding something that you enjoy in life, do that to the best of your ability and dont invite thoughts of doubt when you are on your way.
somebody with an 480 area code need my rare attention
imagine all these untagged memories have sound.